Wanna lose weight or "get tone" but your diet is your biggest downfall?
You like the idea of eating whatever you want and tracking macros, but it all seems so intimidating and you have no clue where to start or what change if something isn't working.
With all the conflicting information out there, it can all seem a little overwhelming. And picking what diet or macros to follow is like throwing spaghetti at the wall and hopping it sticks. You just hope it works, and when it doesn't, you panic. You stay stuck, give up, or just keep going in the wrong direction.
So if you're ready to get a handle on your nutrition once and for all, and see results like NEVER before in both your body and relationship with food, then this guide is your solution.
I've been tracking macros for over 5 years now and I can definitely say that I've mastered what it means to be a true "flexible dieter". I've spent years researching and testing various diet and macro strategies to find out what truly works, and I've laid out EVERYTHING I know in this book.
With 50+ pages, this book is your ONE STOP SHOP for everything macros to get you through any phase of life. This is meant to teach you exactly how to blend your diet into your lifestyle, not the other way around. There are no restrictions. Only balance, and life long results.
Inside the guide, I cover:
– What are macros (each explained)
– How to start if you don't want to follow macros
– How to calculate your own macros (for fat loss, maintenance, reverse diet)
– How to set up and adjust your macros on MyFitnessPal
– How to track foods and alcohol when dining out
– Diet hacks to follow to stay consistent and get back on track after slip ups
– Supplement recommendations
– How to start meal prepping, recipes to follow, and example shopping lists.
– My favorite macro friendly go to's for fast food restaurants (meals with macros included)
– 15+ macro friendly recipes, and store-brand products
AND EVEN MORE!
This book has everything you need to know about how to eat what you want, when you want, and still achieve your fitness goals.
Whatcha waiting for?
- Coach Nat